Prayer For Generosity MV


Prayer for Generosity

Lord Jesus, teach me to be generous;
teach me to serve you as you deserve,
to give and not to count the cost,
to fight and not to heed the wounds,
to toil and not to seek for rest,
to labor and not to seek reward,
except that of knowing that I do your will.

Amen.

St. Ignatius Loyola

-----------------------------------------------------




 Take, Lord, and Receive

Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty, my memory,
    my understanding, and my entire will.
All I have and call my own.
Whatever I have or hold, you have given me.
I return it all to you and surrender it wholly
    to be governed by your will.
Give me only your love and your grace
    and I am rich enough and ask for nothing more.

St. Ignatius, from the end of the Spiritual Exercises

Lord, Teach us to be generous in all ways.
Michelle Simtoco



Tweet This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...