I've often wondered why sometimes it becomes challenging to see another view and we tend to get stuck up seeing one side to the whole story.
Proverbs teaches us a lot of things. Does it inspire you or depresses you?1. Cleanliness is next to godliness.
2. Honesty is the best policy.
3. Curiosity killed the cat.
4. Birds of the same feathers flock together.
5. Money is the root of all evil.
6. It is better to give than to receive.
7. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
8. Opportunity knocks only once.
9. Love is blind.
10. All good things must come to an end.
What are the beliefs and perspectives do you have recalling the above proverbs?
Daisy Ba-ad shares how her perception of this beliefs have been redefined through the years as her wisdom and understanding grew.
Read her hub: 10 Popular Proverbs Redefined and be inspired.